Stimulus Response System
Stimulus Response System
- Record biopotentials such as ECG, EMG, EEG, EOG, etc..
- Record EDA ( GSR, SCL, SCR) activity
- Record Temperature, Pressure, etc.
- Mark onset of Visual Stimuli
- Record responses with the RPD-400 and EM-220
- Present Audio-Visual stimuli with Experiment Builder
- Use Digital outputs to send events to external devices.
- Accept exetrnal TTL Digital Inputs from other devices.
- Prebuilt experiments for common psychological tests, such as Stroop effect, Gaze-CueParadigm, Eriksen Flanker Test,…
- Use multiple monitors
- Does not need multiple computers
- Use the Stimulus Response Module to automate data analysis
- Site License included
- Present Media, such as images, movies, sounds.
- Use spreadsheets to automate tasks.
- Graphical User Interface.
- Cross-platform application, running on Windows or Mac OS X
- Use iWire-AM to monitor the onset and the peak amplitude of the audio, including participant vocal response via microphone.
- Sync with Gazepoint Eyetrackers.
- Use iWorx-Serial-Interface to sync with serial output devices
Some of the Experiments that can be performed with this system:
HP-02: Galvanic Skin Response and Emotion
HP-03: Galvanic Skin Response and Deception, Coginitive Compliance and Vigilance
HP-09: Facial Expression Electromyograms (EMG) and Emotion
HP-10: Visual Evoked Potentials (VEP)
HP-13: The Gaze Cue Paradigm
HP-16: Eriksen Flanker Test
HH-02: ECG and Heart Sounds with Stethoscope
HH-04: Six Lead ECG
HH-06: Heart Rate Variability
HM-02: Electromyogram Activity in Antagonistic Muscles
HM-03: Oculomotor Muscle Activity
HM-08: Electromyogram (EMG) Activity while Arm Wrestling
HM-09: Kinesiology and Electromyogram (EMG) Activity in Targeted Muscles
HM-10: The Electrogastrogram (EGG) and Growling Stomach
HM-11: Electromyogram (EMG) for Paired Arm Wrestling
HN-01: Auditory and Visual Reflexes
TT-01: Tutorial with ECG
- IX-TA-220: iWorx TA Recorder with built-in Spirometer, Heart Sounds Sensor, Grip Force/Blood Pressure Sensor, Temperature Sensor, O2 Electrode Input, two iWire Digital Interfaces, High and Low Voltage Stimulators.
- LabScribe Software with site license and free updates.
- Experiment Builder for presentation of audio visual stimuli.
- LS-30SR: Stimulus Response analysis module for LabScribe.
- iWire-B3G Isolated ECG and EMG iWire Recording Module.
- RPD-400: 4 Button Response Pad.
- LS-220: Unobtrusive Light sensor for detecting the precise onset of visual stimulus
- EM-220: Event Marker with Phono Connector for use with IX-TA-220 & IX-RA-834.
- A-RM-220: Respiration Monitor (nasal cannula)
- C-ISO-GSR: GSR Finger Electrodes (Set of Two) for iWire-B3G Recording Module.
- C-ISO-SL7: Recording Leads - 7 Safety Pin to Snap Connectors.
- C-USB: USB Cable.
- A-GC-7160: Disposable Adult Electrodes - 100 per package.
- A-UP12-DC-25-1.5A: Univ. 12VDC Power Supply.